Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Selwin Dreads the Cold

So, this week has been really good.  It could have been better, but hey, at least we got the opportunity to teach the gospel to a few people we met, including one really nice lady who asked us to come back.  You know I will, but it's not about me, it's about sharing the gospel.

Yep, but as you know there is and will always be opposition against anything good, including the message of the gospel we share.  We know this battle has already been won.  We just have to stand firm and hold steadfast to His words and show our faith in Him. As I was doing my personal study this week I was reading in the Book of Mosiah, chapter 10.  In this chapter it talks a lot about how the Lamanites hatred came about and why they fought the Nephites.

And then I looked at how the Nephites were trying so badly to bring their brethren to the truth and to share the knowledge they had concerning God and His words. Then it brought to life the words the prophet Joseph Smith said, "The worth of every soul is important in the eyes of God" and I totally agree with him. So do all you can to help those around you see the light and don't you give up on them because God wouldn't and neither should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment