Monday, October 20, 2014

Selwin and the Hot Rod

I'm sitting here trying to think about how to describe my week.  So after some yawning and stretching I finally decided to get started. Well, this week has been one filled with work which was awesome.  Unfortunately, though we did not have a lot of success, but that's alright.

It's been good. I'm just trying to settle in here but for some reason the weather seems to be changing, and not to my liking.  It’s getting really chilly out here. Of course, every other elder out here likes it because they are from Utah and Idaho, yep, all except me. I love the heat so I've had to exercise a lot of Christ-like attributes this week so things have been getting better, so yeah me!!!!

I came across a really interesting scripture this week, taken from Mosiah 4:27.  It reads:

And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order, for it is not requisite a man should run faster than he has strength.  And Again, it is expedient he should be diligent, that thereby he mgith win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.

I mostly like the part where it said "it is not requisite for a man to run faster than he has strength" because for me it was just saying do all you can do.  No matter what, give it your all. Don't look forward, just give it your all and those rewards will find you and the success you will get will be even more worth it. Well, I love you all and hope you all have a great week.  Till then …

No comments:

Post a Comment