Monday, September 29, 2014

Simeon is Finding

We found this super cool house while we were out finding.
So, this week was okay.  We did a lot more finding this week and had some good success, but my week was made better when two investigators came to church yesterday.  Boy, was I smiling.  We had been trying for a while so I know my Heavenly Father answered me and I am so thankful and grateful for it. I went to pick up the investigators for church and they were all ready and waiting for me. I was so glad I had to keep from smiling a lot but, hey I made it. This week I really and truly would like to thank all the wonderful sisters we have in the Relief Society because you are all so awesome and special.  We had to get a few things for one of the investigators and the Relief Society stepped up - no questions asked - to help us. It shows their love for everyone.  Even though they have never met the person they are still willing to lend a helping hand and do all they can and to that I say Thank You! 

This week we were trying our super hardest to get everyone we are teaching to church but hey easier said than done. My spiritual experience this week came through prayer and yes! it works. It takes me back to the story of the Prophet Joseph Smith and how when he was looking for an answer he searched the scriptures diligently and most importantly he prayed.  Because of that prayer you and I are all here as members of the Lord's church working hard to help our lost brothers and sisters find their way back into the fold.  No, we are not perfect but we are who the Lord needs us to be and we are anxiously engaged in this wonderful gospel. We are here to help those who are wandering to find their way back home and we are working to go back home ourselves.  Prayer will help. I testify of this is in the name of my Lord and Savior and yours as well, Jesus Christ Amen. 

James 1:5-6
 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment