Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Simeon

Guyanese missionaries with Guyana money, Simeon learning to be a good husband,
and, Guyanese elders celebrate the land of their birth.
I have to apologize for not getting any pictures for last week and I am guessing Sister Sappington wanted to show me what happens when I do not send her any pictures (Santa puts you on her “naughty list”). Okay, lesson learned very, very well.

This week we were all over the place and I mean from me getting sick to us having appointments fall through really badly.  But, hey, here is the bright side.  We saw seven (7) persons turn up to church yesterday including three (3) less active members. Now, how amazing is that? The Lord gets all the credit … yep, he sure does!

This week we did not find a lot of persons to share this gospel with.  I am guessing Thanksgiving had a huge part to play in that little issue. There is far more I have to be thankful for and I truly realized that this week.  We are so blessed to have this wonderful gospel in our lives and to have this time to share it with others so they to can be blessed, too. I am thankful I got to make curry again for the first time in a long time. I still have it down to a tee and after a long week of fighting the "cold" I have to agree I am super thankful for that. Let's just all remember who is the reason for the season and that as the Savior Jesus Christ would do we should, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment