Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Selwin's First Missionary Christmas

Lyn Anderson baptized by her Uncle Sam Anderson.
Happy New Year, everyone.  I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and you got what you wanted and I hope your wish was to be more like Christ and then anything else after that.

It was awesome calling you wonderful people and to see how you were doing and thanks for all the packages, by the way even though I will be giving away all the candy and keeping the ties and socks. 

Well, what really happened this week?  Hmmmmm, oh yeah, we had a baptism! I didn't do any of the ordinances but it was wonderful to have the opportunity to teach this young lady and to see how committed she was to live her life the way the Lord wanted her to live it and at just nine (9) years old.

She took the first step through the gate. It's the beginning of one awesome journey for her and it took me back to the day I was baptized. It's been nine (9) years since my bro and I got baptized.  The journey has been way hard at times, even felt like it was impossible at other times but most of it has been awesome and it will never be something I will ever regret. Whenever I sit and ponder over things I always end up at the questions "was it worth it?"  Let me just say, yes, it is so worth following my Savior and your Savior Jesus Christ, without any doubt.

That's all I've got for now, my people. I love you all and wish you the best in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment