Monday, June 16, 2014

Simeon Still in Cartersville

Well, as I expected I'll be staying in Cartersville (YES!!!) but will be getting a new companion. I pray he is ready to work because that's literally all I have to give him "WORK".  Anyway, this past week we got to go to the temple again because we had a zone training meeting.  It was awesome!  The place was so foggy but as always the spirit was so strong.  I felt at home there and honestly, if I had the choice, I would stay but of course I have a work to do.  1 Nephi 3:7 says "I will go and do the things which the Lord has commanded" and that is exactly what I will do.  

We tracted a lot last week but did not have much success though but that's alright. I'll try even harder this week. I'm finally finished with my training and guess what happens now?  We have to get up at 6:00 am and also have an extra half hour of study.  We needed this long ago (try telling that to my companion who says, "I need my rest").  Hey, I say to follow the example of our Savior Jesus Christ and I'm pretty sure he would have gotten up and got to work ASAP... no questions asked. From now on I'm pushing and giving it my all even more than before.  I want everyone to join me for "We Are All Enlisted"  Yes, we are, to bring this gospel to others.  Don't make me have to sing the hymn for you please. We are all God's children and everyone needs to hear this wonderful message.  Oh, and a few scriptures to read (3 Nephi 11 & 27).  Trust me ... you will love it. Exercise faith to the fullest and remember Alma's words, "and now as I said concerning faith, faith is not to have the perfect knowledge of things. Therefore, if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen but which are TRUE"

No comments:

Post a Comment