Thursday, April 17, 2014

Selwin in the MTC

My first day in the MTC was pretty amazing.  I tried to take in as much as possible.  My MTC companion is Elder Hansen who is also going to Jackson, Mississippi.  My other two roomies are Elder Hall and Elder Reynolds - both who are going to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  You can totally feel the spirit here except when the "dudes" down the hall are singing "Hey, Y'all, I'm a Rock Star!"

Day Two was a tough day with a few surprises, but I made it.  I was given a calling as the District Leader.  It's nothing much ... just getting and delivering mail and ensuring my district attends all their activities.  I learned a lot about my purpose today and will learn even more tomorrow ... and so it goes.  Read 3 Nephi 19:25 (actually you should read the whole chapter) which teaches us we must "do all we can" so our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can bless us and His countenance will smile upon us.

Even I have questions which need to be answered, but I know where I can turn for help.  Seek full conversion!

No comments:

Post a Comment