Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ordinary Miracles in Georgia


Easter goodie bag made by sister missionaries.
It reads, "Happy Easter.  Testify He lives!!!"
So last week we had really tough luck! We found no new investigators to share this wonderful gospel with but we did teach several lessons to other investigators.  In one of these lessons we watched the restoration of the gospel video with a part-member family and her sister.  After we finished watching the video I was amazed at how prepared with questions her sister was. But the best part was how prepared I was to answer her questions.  It was just amazing and truly shows that though we may be young, when we are representing our Savior Jesus Christ, through the holy spirit we know what to say, when to say it, where to say it and how to say it. I saw the tears in her eyes as we brought relief to her and she even said I feel so relieved now.  She was looking for the right church to join just as Joseph Smith was.  It truly testifies how the Lord works in marvelous ways.  I'm grateful we had the opportunity to point her in the right direction through the Savior's help!

Oh, and can you believe, they make us shave everyday? My face is literally smoother than a "baby's bottom" How could they do this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment